2018 BMW 6 Series Review
BMW never fails with putting out the best of the best in luxury vehicles, and the 2018 BMW 6 Series is no different. With three different models to choose from, your drives around Manhattan, Queens, and the Bronx will never be the same.
To give you all the details on this BMW, our team at BMW of Manhattan has put this review together. You’ll have all your 6 Series research in one place so you’ll know the BMW 6 Series inside and out.
If you have any questions while reading, contact us here. Let’s start by checking out the different engine options the amazing 2018 6 Series has to offer.
2018 BMW 6 Series: Turbocharged Options
With the 2018 BMW 6 Series, you’ll get three different models to choose from:
- 640i: It comes equipped with a 3.0-liter I-6 that produces 315 horsepower and 330 lb-t of torque.
- 650i: With a twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V-8, this powerhouse achieves 445 horsepower and 480 lb-ft of torque.
- M6: The highest in the series, the M6 has a twin-turbocharged 4.4-liter V8 that puts out an impressive 560 horsepower and 500 lb-ft of torque.
These amazing options make the BMW 6 Series stand out among the rest. Plus, you’re not sacrificing fuel economy, as the 2018 6 Series achieves an EPA-estimated 21/30 mpg city/highway.
Inspiring Interior & Safety Features
On top of the outstanding engine choices in the 2018 BMW 6 Series, you’ll be impressed with the inside of the ride. With advanced entertainment and safety technology features, the BMW 6 Series will make you volunteer to be the designated driver.
The 6 Series comes standard with BMW’s iDrive 5.0 infotainment system. You’ll enjoy a 10.2-inch touchscreen with navigation, 3D maps, and available Apple CarPlay™ to connect all your smartphone apps, plus a head-up display.
Such advanced technology excels where it counts with the 6 Series’ safety features. The standard Active Protection System detects an impending collision and prepares your vehicle for it by tightening seatbelts and braking system.
As with all the incredible BMW Series, you can choose which model best suits you in the 6 Series. Whether you need something sporty or a little roomier, the 6 Series has the ultimate options for your driving needs.
- The 6 Series Gran Coupe is BMW’s first four-door coupe, and gives passenger the best of both worlds with a sporty drive (going from 0-60 in just 4.3 seconds) and the backseat room of a sedan.
- The 6 Series Convertible will have you cruising in both power and style, producing 445 horsepower and dropping the top in just 19 seconds.
- The Alpina B6 Gran Coupe is unlike anything in its class, with an acceleration rate of 0-60 in just 3.6 seconds while putting out 600 horsepower.
No matter what your preference, you’re sure to find the model that works for you in the 6 Series – that is, if a combination of power and athleticism is your thing!
Test Drive the BMW 6 Series Today!
If you like what you’re reading about the BMW 6 Series, schedule a test drive today with us at BMW of Manhattan. The 6 Series is sure to change the way you look at driving around Manhattan, Queens, and the Bronx.