WE’RE BACK! NYC IS REOPENING AND WE ARE TOO.
We’re excited to announce a few
enhancements at BMW of Manhattan.
Over the past year, we launched a collection of touchless service options designed around you and your unique schedule. From your home or office, you can schedule service, arrange complimentary valet pickup & delivery, or take advantage of curbside drop-off. And now, we have a few more service enhancements to announce.
New: Indoor drop-off for service is now available!1
This newest service enhancement allows you to have direct face-to-face communication with a service advisor during your appointment. Of course, things will still be a little different, so be sure to ask for additional details when scheduling your appointment.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll drive your vehicle to the BMW of Manhattan outdoor valet located on 58th Street.
- Next, you’ll be greeted by a BMW of Manhattan team member who will take your temperature and request you to complete a quick, but mandatory health assessment form.
- Please Note: there is a capacity limit of 18 vehicles at any given time.
- Once completed, you’ll drive your vehicle up to the service drive where you’ll be greeted by another team member who will direct you where to park.
- Customers will be advised to remain in their vehicle until greeted by service advisor.
- During a service appointment, proper safety protocols remain in place such as:
- Social distancing
- Required facial masking
- Plexiglass dividers are in place at all service advisor write-up desk stations
- Sanitizing dispensers will be located along the service drive for added convenience
- Once an appointment is complete, customers will be shown to an elevator that will take them to our atrium area where they may exit the building.
- Customers who prefer to wait for their vehicles will be directed toward the 57th Street entrance where a new indoor waiting area is available.
New: After hours pickup1
- Safe and secure pickup from an easily accessible garage located on 57th Street. Open until midnight with a friendly and courteous staff to assist you. Ask for details when scheduling your service appointment.
New: Video chat with service advisor
- You see what the technician sees. Watch videos of your car and see exactly what the technician is recommending
- Accessible through text or email
- Makes communication quick and easy
- Conveniently make online payments
New: Expanded waiting areas
- Whether you’ve chosen curbside drop-off or our new indoor drop-off option, we expanded our waiting areas to provide you with even further convenience during your visit with us.
- We have a tented area located on the 58th Street patio.
- And, we also have a new indoor waiting area and parts boutique available to you on the 57th Street patio level.
And of course, we’ll continue to offer the following options as well:
- For those who are more comfortable not coming indoors, we continue to offer Curbside Drop. Just pull-up to the BMW of Manhattan outdoor valet stand located on 58th Street. You’ll be greeted by a friendly team member who will quickly check you in for your appointment and transfer your vehicle to the service floor.
Complimentary service valet pickup & delivery:2
- Professional valet picks up your BMW from your home or office
- Service advisor notification when your car arrives
- Valet returns your car when service is complete
- Invoice emailed for convenient online payment
Service (by appointment only): Call 212-314-9737. Text “schedule” to 833-317-1018
- Monday-Friday: 7:30am-6pm
- Saturday: 8am-4pm
- Sunday: Closed
Parts: Call 212-314-9753
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
We’re thrilled to be back, and we can’t wait to help you with all your BMW needs.
 Rules and restrictions apply. Consult our service department for more details.
 Service valet pickup & delivery available within 25-mile radius of dealership. Other restrictions may apply. Inquire when scheduling. Consult our service department for more details.